Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Candid Moments - {Iaroslava Petrenko Photography}

It didn't just happen that I love photojournalism in wedding photography. I believe my background in documentary making kicks in when I'm present at a moment of life as an observer, a storyteller... Finding that unique angle from which a story can be told is what defines my purpose. Finding the angle from which to show the essence of the moment is what I am always searching for.
Flipping through the images on my camera, I am often looking to see if I was able to catch a true smile, a moment of genuine happiness...  When I find them, I become excited - I know I am connected and that the story will be told beautifully.

Below are a few moments from Beverly and Lonnie's wedding (to be continued...)







No comments: